From 93KG to what I am now...

My Weight Ticker

Monday 5 August 2013

Officially Size 14

I don't know since when, but recently I went shopping. And realized I fit into size 14 clothing already! I made it to 86KG from 92KG. And it had been a slow slow process. I took about 10 months to do it. I did not try too hard, instead, I enjoy the process. Keeping track of my calorie intake, making the right choice while eating out, keeping portions small in a buffet. And the most important one, exercise.

No matter what I have tried, nothing burns more calorie than jogging. I can't run fast. But from walking .. to walking fast.. to slow jogging.. Painful process. But enjoyed every moment of it. The pain & Sweat is worth it. I just have to keep my " mouth shut" now. LOL.

I'll drink some detox tea, or some supplement to help detox once in awhile. I try to not have so much cravings. And to try on different style once in awhile. Just to know how I look, and to gain confidence.

Here is a sample of my daily life. (With exercise)

7:15~ 7:30am - Wake up
9:00~1:00pm - Work
1:01pm ~ 2:00pm - Lunch
2:01pm ~ 6:00pm - Work
7:00pm ~ 7:30pm - Dinner
7:31pm ~ 8:15pm - Rest / TV/ Whatever
8;16pm ~ 9:45pm - Walk/ Jog (45 min ~1 hour 15 min)
10:00pm~ 11:15pm - Bath & bunny time
11:16pm- SLEEP!

This goes on daily. If I dont work out, I snack a bit and watch TV or shop online. haha. Well, rest is important~

1 comment:

  1. HI...I read on an earlier post that you used to take the Ayurslim tablets (and you have a lot of good to say about the product)....Are you still taking them??? from 92 to 86 is amazing!! Keep at it!! would like to know more about ur progress. My name is Amanda Barreto.
    would like to email u about this if you dont mind. thanx

    ReplyDelete